§1 APPLICATION TO ENTREPRENEURS AND DEFINITIONS
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 FORMATION OF A CONTRACT, STORAGE OF THE CONTRACT TEXT
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop https://akaroa.eu .
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
Register court district court Tostedt
Registration number HRB 121117
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. If the deadline has expired without result, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods
- Confirm by clicking the "Add to cart" button
- Checking the information in the shopping cart
- Click on the "Checkout" button
- Enter the data required for sending (e-mail address, name and address)
- Selection of the shipping method
- Binding dispatch of the order by clicking on the button "order with costs" or "buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) You can view the GTC at any time at https://akaroa.eu/pages/agbe.
§3 PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS, PAYMENT, DUE DATE
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Additional shipping costs may apply depending on the shipping destination.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, PayPal, Apple Pay, credit card or Klarna Sofort.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 3 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 RESERVATION OF TITLE
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OF THE CUSTOMER AS A CONSUMER:
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity:
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, send the goods back to us completely, undamaged and in the original packaging to:
We recommend that you use shipping with package tracking and contact us informally by email in advance.
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 CONTRACT LANGUAGE
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§9 PERSONAL DATA
The storage and processing of personal data is subject to our data protection regulations and complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
§10 CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints is available on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
or via our contact form
Status of the General Terms and Conditions March 2019
Terms and conditions created by general terms and conditions